- Harmony: *grins* take a day and be sure, then I'll call her okay? *smirks* go to sleep my little cheer star, text me tomorrow. I love you baby
- Dani: *nods* Of course, baby. *yawns again* Yeah, I definitely will. I love you, my personal cheerleader. Thank you. Have sweet dreams, yeah?
- Harmony: I love you too. *looks back up at Dani* how about I call your mom and tell her you aren't ready for that, but we'd love to get dinner with them when they visit. Baby steps. I'd never push you. She knows it's going to take awhile, especially with you and your dad. *smiles* hey squinty eyes, you're sleepy
- Dani: *shakes her head* No, baby, I want this. *feels confidence building up in her chest* I really want this. I love you. I love you and I want this, so bad. *looks up at Harmony, trying to stifle a yawn* N-no, I'm not... *smiles widely*
- Harmony: *sighs* I know you don't want that. I'll call her back tomorrow. Like I said, totally stupid idea. I'm gonna head to bed though I think *looks down wringing her hands together*
- Dani: *squints her eyes* Babe. Look at me. Miss Harmony Pearce, you look at me right now. I love you. I love you, okay? So much. And I don't think I'd be able to do everything that you've done for me and for my family. Thank you. And I know that as long as you're by my side, everything will be fine. *starts thinking for a moment* T-the last time my parents saw me cheer w-was middle school...
- Harmony: *bites her lip* I'm sorry. I'll call her back and tell her you aren't ready, I just, I thought maybe, it was a dumb idea *gives dani a small smile* Pretend I never said anything
- Dani: *watches as her girlfriend gets nervous and sighs* Baby, it's okay. *smiles softly* Thank you. Really. For everything. I know you're trying so hard, and I appreciate it so much. *winces, squinting her eyes* And maybe, if you're there, they can come to a game?
- Harmony: *feels herself going into protective mode* Luke gave it to her, baby things went well up in Columbus, they're trying, but if you don't want to see them I can call her back *looks up at Dani*
- Dani: *looks at the wall, above her phone, as Harmony's talking, before snapping back into focus* W-what? Oh. Um, n-no, it's okay. *her voice gets quiet* W-whatever.
- Harmony: *gives Dani a reassuring look* baby, it's a good thing. She and your dad are coming down in September and want to go to dinner, but when she found out you were at cheer camp she wondered if you'd be okay with them coming to a game...
- Dani: M-my parents? T-they're coming here? *looks confused* h-how did my mom even get your number? *shakes her head* N-no, no, they can't. They c-can't come see a, n-no.`
- Harmony: *smiles* well beautiful you will have two weeks worth of snuggles waiting on you when you get back. Oh! I forgot to tell you, your mom called me today *pets boomer behind his ears and looks nervously at Dani*
- Dani: Mmmm, yes pleaseeeee... *turns around, and sits up in bed* Wait. Babe. What did you just say?
- Harmony: *pouts* awww my poor girl *smiles and giggles a little* oh I bet that's one hilarious combination, sad I'm missing out on that! *glances down, seeing Boomer and pulling him onto the bed* this guy misses you a lot, just not as much as I do
- Dani: *makes a puppy dog face* i wish you were here to make it betterrrrr... *smiles* you really should be, it's hysterical... *feels her heart melt at Boomer's face* awww, Boom! I miss you guys..
- Harmony: *shifted so she was sitting up in bed, plugging in her phone* Hmmm, not sure, have I mentioned you're the sweetest? *smirks* How's camp baby?
- Dani: *turns onto her belly, leaning her elbows against her pillow* Erhm, you might've mentioned that... *giggles, blushing slightly* It's fine, baby. I'm super sore, but not just 'cause of the exercise, really 'cause of how much I've laughed. Sue's a monster, and Quinn's sass is hysterical.
- Harmony: *rolled over in bed, hearing her phone ring, smiling when she saw Dani's picture, she hit answer* Hey there beautiful...
- Dani: *smiling at the sight of the her girlfriend's face on the small screen* Hello there, gorgeous. Have I mentioned that you are the most amazing girl in the whole entire world?